As Spool keeps expanding the ecosystem with V2 of the Spool App on its way, the team not only intends to improve its functionality but also enhance its UI. All the while V1 is still running and in constant need of improvement. Therefore, the team plans to hire a UI/UX Expert to fulfill the following tasks.
Scope of Work
- identify and implement improvements for the current version of the dApp (V1)
- support the design and creation of the new website
- plan and project manage the development of the new UI for Spool’s smart contract version (V2)
- Senior UI/UX designer
- over 8 years of experience in UI/UX analysis, design, and managing complex cross-functional UI/UX projects
- Produce high-quality UX solutions through visual and graphic design tools, using flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Analyze and optimize user journeys with analytics tools and behavior flows
- Design & test UI elements
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Communicate with our marketing and developer teams and align UI/UX with their requirements
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies
- Create, contribute to and manage design systems
- 5,833 DAI / month
- 275 SPOOL / month
- 100% capacity
Bonus subject to achievement of KPIs, paid out proportionally at the end of the year.
Entitlement to 21 days of vacation per year.
With “Yes” you vote in favor of hiring, with “No” you are against hiring a UI/UX designer for Spool DAO.
The vote takes place here (You need voSPOOL in your wallet to vote!)
Submission: 20. September 2022
Approval Period: 20. September - 23. September 2022